A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 21 April 2017

Hey everyone,

I determined a research question for my final report: "What Attributes and Capabilities have to be fulfilled by a Potential Successor in the Context of Family Businesses in the Field of the Textile Industry". For that I already started with the search of previous researches in the common field of business succession in family businesses. This should be my theoretical background that I am writing down at the moment. I also search for family businesses that are supposed to answere my questionnaire. But until now I don't have luck to find one. If you know a family business that works in the field of textile, please feel free to comment under my post.

See you!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.