A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Hello from Nääs!



Hi everyone! The last few weeks I have spend my time researching and getting to know Brique as a brand. My task is to explore the possibilities for a reconstruction of Brique´s web shop and reflect on key components that need to be implemented to increase the income for Brique online. My internship has so far gone well and there is a good communication with me and the brand owner.  I´ve been trying to develop a cohesive business canvas model for Brique as well looking for alternatives for web-designs. The business canvas model will also be contributing with an integrated competitor-analysis, to map Briques biggest competitors in the area and on the web. So far it is looking good, as Brique is offering a collection of unique brands that are Swedish and Danish on a small market. 


Yesterday I was participating in a marketing meeting at Nääs factory. The discussions were about how to marketing the developing stores in the area as well as deciding different promotion events for summer 2017. In the afternoon, I continued my search on third part logistics and if this method could be a suitable choose for Brique, as one of the web shop suppliers/designers offered a third part logistic solution in their subscription package. My conclusion is that Brique may be a too small business to be using a third part logistic system but may work in the future. Thus, mostly of my time is spend on the computer, the environment in the store and at Nääs factories are amazing! Looking forward to spring and enjoying the morning sun on the docks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.