A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Wakakuu

Hi there!

I have my internship at Wakakuu in Stockholm.
Wakakuu is a combined web and showroom store, which sells handpicked high fashion
garments with high quality. They sell garments from brands such as,
By Malene Birger, Tory Burch, Ganni, Acne, etc. I am located at the marketing department and my main tasks are online marketing and social media. The recent weeks I have been updating their Instagram by looking for photos and writing captions, this is done in a program called Hopper, where you can schedule the posts several of weeks ahead. I have also been working with visual merchandising at their webshop, to make sure the clothes are organized in a nice way. This is done by placing the garments in outfits, or purchase options. For example, matching a necklace, with a blouse, a pair of jeans and a bag. Another fun thing I have been doing is creating banners, the banners are popping up at different blogs or websites as advertisement.
So, this was shortly some of the things I have been doing lately.

Visit Wakakuu at www.wakakuu.com

Have a nice evening!

/Julia


Banner
Organized in outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.