A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 12 April 2019

First weeks


Hi everyone and welcome to my blogpost!

I started my internship two weeks ago but I feel like I just started yesterday. I am at a small company based in Gothenburg that designs and produces womenswear from good quality material. Their business is mostly B2B business but they also do B2C by having a little studio store in Gothenburg as well as the online shop. We are four at the office but everyone works together as a team but I will handle mostly marketing and get my hands into sales to. We decided that my role will be handling the social media platforms and concentrating on making more content for those platforms. It is so much fun for me to get to be more creative and creating more content but I have been doing photoshoots this week and will continue doing that to create more content that the company can use. I have also been implementing new features to the company’s Instagram page in hope to get more followers and more visits on the website. 

There has been a lot happening last 2 weeks but we had a little champagne opening my fourth day here (always up for a party 😉 ) but this opening was for customers to visit us at the studio store and see the collection. We are getting ready for AW19 sales period and planning SS20 but I got to help the other day with finding names on products (that was so much fun and I will be proud to see my ideas of names on the products when they are ready). 

I took also a trip with my co-worker to our stockist at this amazing spot in Tollered but that is just outside Gothenburg. The place is Nääs fabriker but it is an old cotton factory that has been changed into a hotel, stores, cafés and restaurant. It doesn’t also hurt that it is located at this beautiful lake. I recommend checking that place out but I will be going soon back to enjoy a day by the lake with cozy cafés and stores. 
I look forward to next weeks but no one day is the same and there is so much to learn and see. 
Until next time …… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.