A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 11 April 2023

 

Inventory & Procurement Intern(1/3)


Hello everyone,


It’s hard to believe that I have completed two months of my internship of 4 months…😊

I started my journey with Gant Global Headquarters Stockholm as an Inventory and Procurement intern. Of course, it was challenging and exciting to move to a new city all alone with a broken phone and two suitcases 😂.

It was a warm welcome from everybody in the office, and we had a whole week of introduction sessions with different departments.

I had the opportunity to attend almost every team meeting related to inventory and procurement. After every session, I could discuss and clarify the new details with my mentor.

My experience with this company is way more exciting and fruitful than I imagined, and I’ll share them in the upcoming blogs.


Looking forward to reading about your experiences!



///Vindya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.