A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Marketing Intern Journey (1/3)

Hi Everyone!

I am writing after the first week of my Marketing Internship in a fashion brand based in Stockholm.

 

It’s been an intense and busy start for me, but definitely exciting. 


It was only my second day when I assisted during the campaign shooting for the PS24 collection - it's been an amazing experience. The line release required some work on other digital contents, and my previous experience has helped me out in being proactive. Moreover, I am happy to say that my photography skills turned out to be useful - I took some BTS photos during the campaign shooting.


My tasks for the rest of the week have included the support in influencer marketing activities, product seeding and gifting. 


The work environment is great and people are very welcoming. A great thing is that I am able to take part in weekly meetings with the whole office, in which I have the opportunity to see how it works in other departments as well - e-commerce, sales, production, design. 


I am looking forward to see what I will learn next! After this busy week I will be introduced to other marketing activities. We also have in plan a press day soon, which is exciting. 


Happy Easter everyone! 
Looking forward to hear from you! 


Xx

Renata 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.