A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 19 April 2023

Marketing Intern Journey (2/3)

Hi Everyone!

I am now writing during the fourth week of my Marketing Internship. Time flies! 


I’ve recently had a meeting with my manager where I was asked what I would like to focus on, which is a great opportunity to learn what is most important for me, also considering my background. 


Last week I had the opportunity to plan and partecipate in the press day for the release of the AW23 collection; it’s been a great experience, I met so many people!


An overview of my tasks so far included: influencer marketing activities and related shipping management activities; planning and creation of contents for SoMe and campaigns; activities related to the press day. 


I feel lucky because here I have the opportunity to range between around different tasks, which is super good for finding out what I would like to do next. 


Can’t wait to hear from you! 


Xx

Renata 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.