A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 6 April 2023

Material Developer Intern (1/3)

 Hello classmates, 😊


I've now completed my second week as a Material developer intern at Peak Performance- Time flies!!! Two incredibly fun and busy weeks where I have been welcomed with open arms into the R&D team. There have been a lot of new impressions, not to mention all the names of my new colleagues I have to learn. But it feels great to be surrounded by people who are as passionate about skiing and outdoors as I am. 


From the start, I have been involved in both internal and external meetings. I have attended kick-offs, workouts and monthly meetings. I have been introduced to their systems where I have already started working with. My tasks going forward will mainly be to help develop materials and trims for SS25.


Happy Easter to you all 🐣and I look forward to reading about your internships and experiences.


//Filippa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.