A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 24 April 2023

Product Developer Intern 1/3

 Hi everyone!

I am doing my internship at a company that works with workwear and protective wear. My first weeks here I have been presented to the company and the organization. My role is as a product developer intern, and I have been participating in meetings both internal and external and got the opportunity to get an insight in their daily work. My first tasks in the product development team have been to help them mapping their sustainability approaches regarding their products and getting a wider understanding about the challenges they are facing when it comes to new upcoming regulations regarding substances that will no longer be allowed.  For me that are interested in environmental sustainability when it comes to product development this feels like a great opportunity to learn and interact with the ongoing sustainability changes that the industry is facing.

/Emelie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.