A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 18 April 2023

RAI at Handelslabbet! 1/3

Hello!

It was good to know about your internship journey. 

I am doing my internship in Handelslabbet, where i am going to learn 3D software CLO3D. Currently CLO is widely used by the textile buyers and suppliers. To save time as well as consumptions of samples, this 3D designs technology is being implemented in the fashion industry. It also allows for a more sustainable and eco-friendly approach to textile production.

For me it took some time to decide what I want to do in this project. So first week i was going through the tutorials, and doing some study about tools. And finally, last week I have managed to start with the actual software :) 

I am excited to apply my new knowledge and skills to create something unique and useful. 

Good Luck to you all!

// Jakaia

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.