A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 19 April 2023

 

Inventory & Procurement Intern (2/3)

Hello again,

Now the time has passed, and I am more engaged with day-to-day tasks and some specific tasks handed over to me. As I mentioned in my first blog, we had a crystal clear introduction to the company and the different global planning and merchandising processes. My mentor monitors my work every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have a task runner where my work’s records and statutes are officially gathered.

As my first task, I was given a list of articles (styles) cancelled during Fall/Winter 2023. My mission was to analyse these data, find if there is any similarity between the cancellations and come up with findings with a presentation highlighting these similarities. The data set should be analysed under 10 criteria, and after using my previous work experience as a buyer, I came across successful conclusions. So that’s how I completed my first task as an intern.

Today is the submission for my second task: creating a process evaluation matrix (RACI) for a particular carryover programme within the company. I had to conduct different structured interviews with various departments and come to conclusions.

So let’s see the feedback from my team about my report….🥳


///Vindya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.