A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 4 April 2015

First week of the internship

Hi everyone,

The first week of my internship at Panos Emporio has gone by super-fast. First of all, everyone is really friendly towards me and it was no problem to get acquainted to everyone. I am currently sitting together with the PR and marketing manager and learning how an “ordinary” day could look like. Their head quarter is in Mölndal, which basically means that my day starts at 05:20 when I wake up, and then I go by bus to the station of Borås, to Göterborg and then to Mölndal. At the end of the day I am home at 18:30, so the days are quite long comparing to school, but it’s no problem when the workday is fun and goes by really fast. At this stage everything is still quite new to me, and I can imagine that during the following weeks I will learn a lot. The first few days involved tons of information so that I could get a clearer picture of how they work. It was very impressive and I slowly starting to love this company more and more!

The marketing manager is constantly discussing with me and wants to know my point of view of things, which I really appreciate because it makes me feel valuable. To get to know their products much better I got the chance to choose some of the products that I though should be published on social media platforms. It is important to choose the right picture at the right time and with the right text.

It’s crazy how fast you get used to a new life. I have only been here for a week and I already feel like I know these people. I am so anxious to see what I will do next week.

Have a nice day and a Happy Easter!


/ Linnéa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.