A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 19 April 2015

Internship at Velour by Nostalgi


Hi everybody!

 

I am doing my internship at a Gothenburg-based brand by the name of Velour by Nostalgi. This week was my third week here. I am assisting all functions of the company. There are six employees at the office. The first week, the office was in great need of AW15 order entries. This became my task for the entire first week. Velour by Nostalgi has recently introduced barcodes to their products as this also is a requirement of many retailers. The first full collection equipped with barcodes on hangtags will be the AW 15 collection. I worked with this during the second week. This week, I have been working with managing the warehouse for future outlets and clearances. There are clearance sales twice a year and now they will also open a permanent outlet store outside of Stockholm during the following week. I have been working with determining which products to pick and pack according to the customers’ needs. This last week, I visited the warehouse for picking and packing the chosen products.

As goes for me and is seemingly typical among smaller companies, my internship description isn’t quite clear. We will see what next week has in store! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.