A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 12 April 2015


Hi,


Two weeks has now gone by since I started at Panos.This week I have worked a lot with pinterest and other social media platforms. The company had only created a pinterest account, but they havn’t posted anything yet. It was my job to create a good image so that Pinterest could be a part of the company’s social media platforms. Since I wasn’t very familiar with it, it took a while to learn how to navigate and create albums. I had discussed a lot with the marketing manager about how Panos wanted to communicate to their customers, and did therefor know which type of picture they wanted me to use.  I found Pinterest to be a very good platform to communicate with customers but also with other companies as well. I have to say that I think that social media are becoming more and more interesting the longer I am working with it. Hopefully I get the opportunity to work much more with it and perhaps launch the platform during next week. 

Have a nice day everyone!

/ Linnéa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.