A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 15 April 2015

My first days at Bruuns Bazaar


Today was my first day at the internship and I must say that it was a great day to start at. The designer of the company was announced as one of the nominees for ELLE Style Award Designer of the Year. And of course this immediately required the marketing department, where I will be during my internship, to work. I was happy to meet the intern that I am to replace, and during the first days here she will introduce me to the different tasks that I will do. In short, the day went by super fast and I have gotten so many new impressions and information that I´m exhausted, but I´m really looking forward to what I have in front of me. I think I will have a great spring and summer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.