A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 9 April 2015

My first days at Kappahl

Hi everyone,
My name is Malin and currently I'm doing my internship at Kappahls' headquarter in Mölndal. I had my first day at Kappahl last Monday so I have been there for almost 2 weeks, and I'm so happy about it. I work at the purchasing development department together with 3 quality engineers (actually the only quality engineers working at Kappahl) and help them with different kind of projects.

Last week included a lot of meetings at the company. The week started with two meetings, one with the quality engineers (they have this kind of meeting every Monday) and one with the purchasing development department. It was really good to start the internship period with these kind of meetings because it was a good introduction for me and helped me to get a better understanding of what they are working with etc.

This week I have spend a lot of time in the testing laboratory at Kappahl. I have done tests such as washing tests and abrasion tests. The abrasion test is a very big project that will take a lot of time and probably I will spend most of the time of my internship with this project. Since they have handed over this project to me I have to take a lot of responsiblity which feels really good :)

It feels that I already have learned so much during these two weeks and I really looking forward to learn more from the upcoming weeks, I will keep you updated :)

Have a nice and sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.