A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Lindex Kid's department

Hi,

My first few weeks at Lindex have been truly educational! From the first week I have gotten several courses and introduction lectures within different areas, such as child safety, sustainable fibers and quality. My head was spinning because of all the information, but I feel that I have learned to much already. Who new there was so many rules to follow when making children's wear?! The guide book is extremely thick and informational, and since I am working with kid's wear I have to consider all of these rules when accepting samples and making orders.

I have learned some of the quality tests Lindex is doing in external and internal labs, and I got to try to do some tests myself in the lab at the head office. It was fun to get to see how it is done and try it myself, since I previously only have learned it in theory.

Next time I'll write about how a normal day for me at Lindex looks like :)

Bye,

Daniella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.