A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 30 May 2015

PR development

This week it started a new employee at Bruuns Bazaar. He is hired for developing the social media at the company, and I thought that he would take over that part so I would´t have anything to do with it anymore - but I was wrong. Instead we do it together, the brainstorming as well as the final newsletters and similar. It is really great! And I am so happy that I got to learn Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator at The Swedish School of Textiles because It is almost only me who know how to work with them... It is also interesting when someone new comes into the company with new ideas of how to develop the social media.

This is my last blog post, and even though I have been at my internship for 2 months now and I have learned so much, I am happy that I have another 3 months here because there is still so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.