A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 13 June 2019

An update from Franchetti - part 3: My last week!!!

Hi everyone!!

Wow, this 10 weeks has been fun and worthwhile. Time has gone so fast. It has already gone 10 weeks since I started at Franchetti. I have really enjoyed my time there and I have learned a lot. When I first started my internship here I was looking forward to see how it really is to work as a buyer. My colleagues has been amazing they have teach me alot. They allowed me take part of their everyday work and I feel very thankful for that. I have also had my own projects during this time. I like how they work at Franchetti. They have divided their teams in different product categories. Each team has a manager that both is working as a seller (Franchettis front person to the customer) and as a buyer. They also have buying assistants in the team. The fun part with this is that your task can differ from day to day. One of my projects was to source fabrics from the suppliers for SS20. But I also got another project where they wanted me to put together a moodboard with the upcoming trends for SS20 to our customers so they could get inspiration when they was planing to place their new orders.

I really enjoyed my time here, but now it's time to leave them. I still have one exciting thing to do before I check out. We have this social media project going on and they are going to have a workshop and want me to take part in this. I really looking forward to this. After that i will take vacation and enjoy the summer. I hope you all have had an amazing time at your interships!!!

Enjoy your summer!!!
/Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.