A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 2 June 2019

Review of the interview process


Hello everybody,

looking back, I can say that the interview process was very fun and I could learn a lot as well. It is not so easy to conduct a free individual interview without straying from the topic. I also noticed that I was getting better from interview to interview. I changed and optimized the catalog of topics at the beginning several times during the process. The thematic approach I had at the beginning has also changed. I noticed from the discussions that it made more sense to go in a slightly different or more general direction. Therefore, I changed my topic to 'Impulse buying of millennial fashion consumers' and canceled the topic 'intangible value creation through social media' or integrated it as a sub-topic. At the moment I am in the process of summarizing everything in my journal article and so far, I am very satisfied with the results.

Cheers 

Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.