A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 10 June 2019

Goodbye GANT!

Wow, such a journey at GANT and it´s time to wrap my internship up and summarize it here!
Time really flew, and I got really sad when I had to say goodbye to my GANT family!
Cause that is really what it became, event though how cheesy it might sound - I got a family at the office during my internship!

During these two months I got to initiate a project and that really gave me an overview of the whole organisation and developed my own improvement skills. The project was asked for from the organisation and I´m so happy that I got to give something that will be implemeted for a long perspective at the organisation!

My last week I got to participate at GANT AWARDS - the big party of the year at GANT, and this year it was something extra since we celebrate 70 years! The Award took Place at Grand Hotel in Stockholm where around 400 people working at GANT from all our markets gathered and spent an amazing evening/night together!

I also went on free yoga at the office every tuesday during my internship - such a good thing!
And got free fruits and crackers everyday! GANT really knows how to treat their employees!

I´m superhappy over my internship and I got to participate in the presentation of my project for my bosses and for all the markets at the whole office! Such a handover!

Well, I can sum up my internship with this:

I´M ALL GANTIFIED!

xoxoxox GANTTORA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.