A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 5 June 2019

My time at Ellos Group

Hi everyone!

Today was my last day at the office at Ellos Group´s HQ in Borås and I am writing this with joy and with a smile on my face. These weeks have gone by so fast and I have learnt more than I could ever imagine. This field study has been a knowledgeable, fun and memorable journey, which I am very grateful for to have experienced. It has been an eye-opening experience where I have been able to go behind the curtains and see from my own perspective what it is like at a fashion company. As a buyer assistant intern, I have learned more about the hard work that is put into running a fashion business both internal and external, which I admire to the fullest.

These last weeks, I have been working more with enriching products, classification of clothes, order quantification and placing orders but also been around the marketing department and learnt a little bit about influencer marketing; how Ellos Group works with their social media channels and how their website and pictures are created, which has been so fun. I also had the opportunity to be in the stockroom and watch how they pack goods to all the customers and so on. Ellos Group has also worked with the entrepreneur and famous blogger Isabella Löwengrip, where a beautiful collection is going to be launched in the fall 2019. About two weeks ago, Isabella Löwengrip had a event at the HQ where she talked about her launch, her journey as a entrepreneur and showed the upcoming clothes, which was both fun and inspiring. After hearing about her journey and drive to become a successful entrepreneur, you get filled with energy and power to do the same, which I love.

I am so grateful for the things that I have experienced at Ellos Group HQ in Borås, an experience that I always will have with me. 

Have a great weekend and summer!


Thank you! ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.