A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Third post and end of the field study

Hi everyone again, 

This will be my last and third blogpost here but time has passed by so fast and I feel like we just started the internship. This has been a great experience but I have learned a lot, met new people and got a taste of the industry which gets me excited about the future. 

I have done a lot of different work at the internship and all free time went into the report. I took care of the marketing and sales for the company as well as helping the designer with samples from time to time. But I got a lot of responsibility to update their Instagram and Facebook, which will continue after I leave. It has been fun to take care of the social media and marketing plans for them and organize a marketing plan that will be used for next months. I could use my knowledge from my old work as well as what I have learn from school on doing marketing plans and taking care of that area for them. 

Now it’s just finishing the report and present it to fellow students and teacher. But I am proud with my report but also, I learned so much by getting better insight into the topic I choose and learning something new every day in the field study. I am grateful for this time and experience and can’t wait to see what the future has installed for me.  

Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.