A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 15 April 2018

God morgen from Copenhagen


Hi All! 

I am already in Copenhagen since late January and finally am writing my first blog post. YAY! 
My internship will last until the end of June, so I extended the field study quite a lot (5 months in total) but still I am reassured that the decision to put some extra stress on my shoulders for the first two months with studies and exams on the side was just right and manageable - but let's wait for the results ;) 




Back then I was thinking that I will not be offered the opportunity to intern at the Danish Fashion Institute and Global Fashion Agenda that often which is why I moved to beautiful Copenhagen without overthinking this decision & am super happy about it! (But how can it be any different with such a great view from the office) 




Until now, everyday I am enjoy to bicycle to work and to contribute as good as I can. As content assistant, my tasks are very diversified and range from having been responsible for the 2020 Circular Fashion System Commitment over research to writing. 
With the Copenhagen Fashion Summit awaiting in a month, my tasks changed and I am now mostly assisting my supervisor where each day is unlike the other. 
Finally, I am very excited about the next few weeks as everyone in the office yet waits for spring and at the same time is looking forward to some intense weeks during the Summit preparations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.