A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Life at NA-KD

Hi everyone! 

It has been about 10 weeks now since I started doing the internship at NA-KD in Gothenburg. I started to come here once a week during February-March and now Mon-Fri until end of June. My role is a marketing coordinator supporting the social merchant department. NA-KD has done various collaborations with online influencers and my tasks are basically everything here and there. So far they have been: searching for the next potential influencers, coming up with a theme for a collection, creating a presentation, looking for beautiful shooting locations and scenes for the launch party, coordinating various points needed for the launch party and finding inspiration for the next collection. Moreover, I also help support little jobs throughout the department, such as writing texts for e-newsletters or coming up with a catchy copy for TV commercials. So every day is very different here :) and I do enjoy it very much.

One of many plus points I feel from NA-KD is that they allow me to be creative and provide me extensive, detailed information about what the company is doing. Even though I’m just an intern, I got to participate in many brainstorm meetings and those of decision making, to which I find very interesting and beneficial to my future work experience.




Here you can see the company’s brand new office, where we just moved in at the beginning of this month (April 2018). Fashion’able’ don’t you think? :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.