A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 31 May 2019

Last day at KappAhl!

Hi everyone!


Writing this blogpost is kind of bittersweet. Today was my final day at Kappahl. I can't believe that I've already been there for 9 weeks. They have quite literally raced by.

This internship and this journey has been highly educating. To be able to experience the workings of the industry and to actually get to use the knowledge you have gained during the year has been both scary and fun.

I can honestly say that this internship, this workplace has not been what I expected at all. My colleagues have gone above and beyond to make me feel at home and like one of them. They have expressed their gratitude towards me in more ways the one and I'm actually baffled by their kindness.

I have truly enjoyed every second of this internship and I'm sad to see it end.

All that remains now of this field study is to finish my report and then present it to my classmates and teachers. Right now everything seems to go according to plan with my writing and I'm hoping that it will continue to do so.

I would like to say a big thank you to KappAhl for this amazing opportunity and to everyone at the ladies department that I have gotten to know on a personal level.

Have a great weekend!

//Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.