A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 5 January 2015

Analysing the data

And suddenly, after looking through my notes and reading the articles it’s time to analyse the data. O my, so much data and so little time!

Even though we like to say to ourselves that we are good, almost perfect, there is always something that we can improve. In this case is the company really good at what they do so it has been hard to find things to improve. Well, it might also have something to do with the fact that the company is working within an industry that I have not been looking closer on before. This field study has been interesting and fun, and I must say that I have learned a lot during this time. Think that there are so many things that can affect a company, so many things that you usually do not think about… 

Now I must return to my paper, so little time and so much to write! Even though this will be my last post, there is still much to learn before presenting and I do not doubt that I will continue to learn about this subject for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.