A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 13 January 2015

How to become best friends with Google

The question of how to become best friends with Google was the focus during the seminar I was participating in today. Since the company I am doing my internship at sell solely online, and the way customer mostly find the company is by using Google to search for that specific product they are looking for, I understand why you should work on your relationship with Google and make sure that the two of you get along. You do not want to end up on the black list!

During the seminar SEO was discussed and how to optimize your webpage/webshop to make Google happy, which of course is even more important for companies that only exists online. This is something that I have started to notice now during my internship, how important it is to work with SEO and it is therefore interesting and fun to be able to listen to these people who are the experts within this field.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.