A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 29 January 2015

The last week

Now my internship is over, it was a hectic last week even though most of the purchasers were off to Hong Kong. The ones who were left at the office had a lot of products to get in to the systems for publishing online since most of them already were delivered to us.


When I look back to the first week I really understand how much I’ve learned during these 8 weeks of internship and that feels really good. It is now possible to work with their different systems and programs, without any problems, that from the beginning felt impossible to understand. These 8 weeks have passed by fast and I the new people I have gotten to know during this time have been really great and I hope that I will meet them again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.