A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 17 January 2015

The end

I am back from my Christmas break and getting some routines again. We are now having a more relaxed period since all the orders are placed, the main focus right now is to get as many samples as possible before the Chines New Year that is coming up. That means that all factories and our office in China are closed and we cannot get in contact with them.

This week we had most focus on the shipments and that all garments will be here in time.  It is important to supervise and follow up so that the products will not be delayed. To see this we are working in different programs, but we also have a logistics department where they track all the products.

I have now done my last week at the internship and the whole experience has been great. I know that I have learned a lot and created some great contacts that can be useful for the future. All my colleagues have been wonderful and I know that I have made a couple of new friendships and that we will have further contact, I hope I will meet all of them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.