A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 8 January 2015

It's Sale Season

Hello,

I am back from my Christmas break and started working again this week. I am working from home now, because our pop-up shop closed on 22 Dec after 4 weeks of ups and downs with customers, the brands we are working with and within the team. Luckily there were more ups! We have all gained so much knowledge from this pop-up and it was a great way of introducing a new business concept to Gothenburg. I was surprised how cool and stylish some of our clients were, I rarely see people like that on the streets ;) 

Anyway, this week we are having a sample sale in the shop to sell some of the pieces, that the brands sent as try-on samples, for reduced prices. The sale is only on until Saturday and I can work from home now as I am responsible for online marketing activities and I have all my work utensils here (good wifi connection and a laptop ;) ). We have produced style pictures for our social media in advance before the break, so there is less stress now. Next week we will have a meeting to evaluate this experience once more and also send a feedback to our brands, which is very valuable for them, too. 

End of January we will go to source some new brands at Copenhagen Fashion Week - which will certainly be a great experience for me! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.