A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 10 May 2015

Basic knitting workshop

Hi again everyone,
Recently I got a new interesting project to work on during my internship period at KappAhl. They have given me totally free hands to prepare a knitting workshop that are going to be held for many people from different departments at the company. Since I'm a textile engineer I have lot of knowledge about knitting technology from earlier courses from my bachelor so I think this is a good project for me and I hope to give them the workshop they want. At the moment I working on a kind of a document including basic information about knitting technology that we are going to hand over to the people that are attending the workshop. The next step for me is to prepare for a really good presentation that are going to be held during the workshop. If I have time I will also start to prepare for another workshop about trimmings that are going to be held sometimes during the autumn.

Wishing you all a great week!
/Malin Fredrikson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.