A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 24 May 2015

Summary of my internship period at KappAhl

Hi everyone!
Time flies when you're having fun... 
Now I'm at the end of my internship period at KappAhl. Following two weeks I have some few meetings to sum up the big project I have been working with, but otherwise I had my last day this Friday. I'm so thankful and happy about my time at KappAhl, and I would never have guessed that this internship period would give me so much new knowledge as it has done. Honestly I think I have learned something new every single day, and I will definitely bring my new knowledge with me and probably be able to use it in both my last year in school and in my future work. Besides all the new knowledge I have got I have also got valuable contacts that I hopefully can benefit from in the future. As I have mentioned before I have been working at the quality department together with three other textile engineers, and from meetings and conversations with them as well as from my project I have got a lot of useful information and ideas to use in my final report that I'm currently writing, which is about quality and quality manegement within the fast fashion industry. 

Have a great week!
/Malin Fredrikson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.