A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 11 May 2015

Lookbook, packshots and sales meeting

The samples for the new collection has arrived so this week, as every other week, is a busy one. I´m doing the pack shots of the styles which is a very delicate job. The garments have to be perfectly steamed, straight and correct, and it takes a while to get it right. The photoshoot of the lookbook was today and due to the sales meeting tomorrow I had to put it all together today. It´s funny how I thought that i was not particularly good at Indesign, photoshop etc. but here I´m the only one who knows it. So It is me who for example do the layout of the lookbook. And tomorrow I´ll attend the sales meeting where the designer will talk about the new collection, how to style it and etc. Interesting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.