A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 10 May 2015

Small company - many different tasks

Hey!

During the last three weeks, I have worked with several different things.

Recently we had a product collaboration launch together with a presentation for international press. I helped out in planning the refurbishing of the office and also took part in presenting previous collaborations and marketing portraits in the best possible way. As the event later would continue in the flagship store, I also took part in the planning of the store's new layout as well as visuals.

Now my focus is on the website which I am investigating in what ways user experience, functionality, coherence, design and information can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.