A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 19 May 2015

My first weeks at Björn Borg

My first weeks at Björn Borg

Hello everyone!

My name is Stefani Petkovic and I am doing my internship at Björn Borg. They are a globally known Swedish brand that owns and develops its own brand. The Swedish headquarter of Björn Borg is placed in Stockholm, where the brand manages operations that involve brand development, services for the network of licenses and distributors, and product development that focus on underwear which is the organisations core business. Björn Borg group also offers sportswear, fragrances and footwear in certain markets as well as footwear, bags & luggage and eyewear through licensees.

I work with the marketing department that involve the Marketing director, Global PR, Art directors, Project Managers and Visual Merchandizer etc. but my main direction of internship is Global Advertisement, I primarily assist and follow the tasks of Björn Borgs Global Advertising Manager. It is an amazing internship, I am really learning a lot, as well as I am growing a lot as an individual and a professional. I am happy for being involved in such an amazing brand culture, it is a company that really “lives the brand”. The brand is evolving all the time, therefore I will keep you updated.

Thank you for now,


Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.