A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 17 May 2015

Clearance Sale


Hej,
This week was really intense. The company suddenly decided to have a clearance sale next week! Therefore, I was working with planning the clearance during whole week. I was actually given the full responsibility for choosing women’s wear products that are going to be sold at the clearance. Since I took the responsibility for the women’s wear collection, I also went to the warehouse several times during the week for packing the products. I learnt the process of planning a last minute clearance through this. It is fun and exciting to take the responsibility where the outcome to a large extent depends on me! I really hope my selection will lead to good sales! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.