A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 8 April 2024

Reflections of Creativity and Fashion Management 1/3

 


First weeks on my internship with the Management Department of a well-known fashion brand located in Stockholm, I am filled with excitement. For me, the fashion industry has always been a playground for creativity, but what truly fascinates me is how this creativity is managed behind the scenes and how everything is linked together. In just a few days, I've already witnessed the planning and strategic decision-making processes that go into every step. One of the most valuable lessons I've learned so far is the importance of collaboration. As the business environment changes fast within fashion management, teamwork seems to be a key for success. Each team member brings their unique perspective and expertise to the group. As I continue my internship, I'm excited to explore and share how I can contribute my own creativity and experiences to this dynamic group and environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.