A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Entrepreneurship Program 1/3

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all soaking up the sun and making the most of this time.

A few weeks ago, I started my journey into the entrepreneurial world.  The first meetings and seminars felt like my dreams could finally be taking shape. 

With the support of Drivhuset, I could be moving through the challenges of entrepreneurship with newfound clarity and purpose. They not only guided me through the process, but became my mentors in helping me realize my vision.

In those first few days, filled with excitement and anticipation, I learned some important lessons. In particular, I discovered the importance of patience and careful planning. 

Collaborating with like-minded people, sharing our dreams and fears, and diving into the facets of business planning were moments that meant a lot to me.

But in the midst of all the learning and planning, I found one lesson to be very defining - my "why". The driving force behind everything - the reason why I chose this path. I want to make a difference in the lives of young artists and designers, to make them feel seen and heard, and to encourage them.

That's why I'm currently interviewing emerging creatives to gain insight into how best to support their success and understand the significance of customer experiences in selling their products.

I'll be sharing the details of my business idea in upcoming blog posts, so stay tuned for more updates and insights as I continue this exciting journey!

Have a great weekend! :) 

Kristin 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.