A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 21 April 2024

Malucette Adventure 2/3

 Hello !

I hope everyone is doing well !

The last two weeks have been very busy for MALUCETTE Start-Up and for me.

First of all, during the week of 8 to 14 April, I only prepared packages (and yes, you have to get them to the customers you can deliver to as quickly as possible!), which means nothing has changed on the CSR side! On Friday the 12th, MALUCETTE moved to new premises, which meant moving all the stock of menstrual underwear, swimwear, shelves and so on! The weekend did us good ;)

In the second week, we made the new space our own and I love it so much! It's a hub for startups from all over the world (fashion, 3D printed jewellery, photography, gaming, NFT etc), very artistic and great for meeting new people and artists (I love Paris haha).

As for work, I've finally moved into customer service! I have been calling customers who have made appointments on CALENDLY (a website for making appointments by phone) to get information about their orders. They're very understanding when I explain the status of their order and the company's internal situation. Some are a little less understanding, whether it's through calls, emails or comments under Instagram publications and even in messages. On the phone, customers are immediately calmer and more relaxed because they know there's a human presence. But as I said, whether it's through social networks or email, customers are more aggressive. Luckily we also get some really nice emails and messages :) .

On the CSR side, I have an appointment on Monday 22nd April with the CSR manager of one of the companies we work with, based in Portugal. I want to make contact with this person to understand their values, bring transparency to the clothing manufacturing process, etc. Get all the information I can about the company MALUCETTE works with, why, how... .

I have another meeting scheduled with another clothing company, this time in Tunisia, for the same reasons. We haven't found a date yet, but it won't be long now. 

Take care of you!

Leelou


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.