A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 26 May 2023

Design and buying intern (3/3)

 Hi everyone, 

My field study is coming to an end. These 10 weeks have been interesting and fun. 

The last weeks I have been in meetings for collection SS24. I also got the opportunity to work with trend-forecasting and competitors analysis. 

Something new these weeks has been the focus on fitting and testing the garments to see if it was as expected. As a customer I always assumed that they produce and do not consider how it actually turned out, so that has been fun to test and analyze the items.

This week I also visited the studio where the produce all their image for website and commercial. 

The internship overall have been fun and interesting. I have had great supervisors and colleges. I also learned what I like and dislike in the design and production role. 

Thank you for these weeks!

/Hania


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.