A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 17 May 2023

RAI at Handelslabbet! 2/3

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying their internship; the time is passing by so quickly. 

I'm currently in the middle of learning the software. Although I initially believed it would be easier for me since I have knowledge of pattern making, because this is a self-learning process, there are times when it can be difficult to identify where I made mistakes. However, I am determined to continue learning and improving my skills in this software. I hope to be able to create amazing designs with it in the near future. There are still two weeks left in this process,  I can now design basic clothes in CLO 3D.  This coming week, I'll add animation to the procedure to see how it responds to movement.

Good luck to you all!

//Jakaia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.