A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 16 May 2023

 

Inventory & Procurement Intern (3/3)


Hi everyone,


This is my third month of the internship, and in my previous blog, I talked about a RACI that I was preparing. It was a fantastic experience and a successful one with many new learnings, which made me more curious about inventory management and buying process.


I started to learn internal systems used to analyse data, check the inventory, and buying processes as well as purchasing planning.


This phase of my internship is quite intense and a journey of learning many new things. Apart from the processes and systems, I’m mainly allocated to learning demand planning which has been one of my dreams since I started my bachelor’s degree 😊. Moreover, I’m helping the purchasing planners and buyers with their daily tasks.


This is a new milestone in my life where I’m learning many new things and allocating them to reasonable practices…..




///Vindya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.