A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Eye tracking studies with Noel G 3/3

Hello again!

It has now come to my last blog post. I am now as everyone else in the finishing stages of my internship and this course. In the last couple of days I have been analyzing all the data gathered from my eye-tracking experiments including recordings where the participants ''thought out loud'' while performing an task on a fashion webstore. After analyzign and compiling the verbal and eye tracking data I combined the results with interviews that I had conducted with all the participants included in my experiments and drew intereseting conclusion. I want to thank Handelslabbet for all the support and for letting me use their equipment in my research. I hope everyone has some nice last weeks at their internships and that you have gained useful knowledges for your future careers! /Noel G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.