A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 25 May 2023

Social Media Marketing Intern 2/3

Hi everyone!

 

Now I am at the halfway of my internship here at Filippa K. It feels like I have gotten even more comfortable and efficient with my tasks, and formed some routines around my weekly repeating tasks that I am responsible for. The campaign shoot which I got to be part in the beginning of my internship launched this week, and it was very interesting to see the final material and entire process that happens before the launch. It has been nice to see how all the teams work together to make everything happen.

 

Besides that, I helped to organize a sample sale that we had at the office, which was fun. I've also gotten the chance to be part of many meeting with external agencies and platforms which the brand could potentially work with. It has given me more of an overview of the different companies operating within the fields of marketing, PR and social media.



/Oona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.