A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 21 May 2023

Social Sustainability Intern (2/3)

Hello,

Beginning from a scattered place I have finally found a direction. During this internship I stepped way out of my comfort zone ;) while talking to strangers. For this project I needed to go out and ask car mechanics to test our product and share feedback. Initially I was apprehesive about the whole process but now I consider it an achievement when I evaluate the findings. Through this internship I have definitely learned more about the value of communication and information.

It is sad that as I started enjoying the work, it is coming to an end. 

Looking forward to everyone's presentations ... Good Luck !

Charu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.