A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 11 May 2023

Marketing Intern Journey (3/3)

Hi Everyone!

I am now writing during the seventh week of my Marketing Internship. Finally spring has arrived in Stockholm!


Now it’s easy to have a general overview of this internship, which has been great from my perspective. 


I’ve been able to learn so many different things in marketing and branding. My marketing internship has been extremely dynamic. Moreover, I’ve been able to use my creative skills in many different ways, which has been the most fun part.


Now I am familiar with all the different platforms that we are working with, which is super useful for my future positions, since companies are looking for candidates that are comfortable with such platforms. 


I will conclude my internship with a campaign shooting that we are preparing during these days. Managing a campaign shooting can be stressful and fun at the same time. Let’s see what comes out, I am excited to see the results! 


Good luck everyone and enjoy the spring!!

Xx

Renata 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.