A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 7 May 2023

One month after

 Hi guys. 

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and your first months in internships. I decided to make a written report about visual merchandising in luxury brands and how they differentiate among physical stores and e-commerce. Currently I am in Mykonos studying and working. The research about this topic has given me endless results so all I have been doing this month is collecting the informations I thought they are useful for my topic. 

I believe now I am in a good spot to start writing and giving a format to the final paper. Super excited about what I have learned so far. Until now, I have realized the importance of the way that a collection needs to be presented in order to attract new and old customers. Hope you are happy and excited as well. 

Christina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.