A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 3 May 2023

Material developer intern (2/3)

Hello classmates!


My 6th week as a material developer intern at peak performance has almost passed. The last few weeks have been very fun and eventful. I have started taking more responsibility and doing heavier tasks, which has resulted in me becoming more integrated into the team.


The main thing I am working on now is to help develop the spring/summer 25 season, where materials, trims and designs have to be decided. These decisions must be made in the coming weeks in order to be able to present the collection within the given time frame. Thus, there is a lot to do, which I find very fun and educational. 


By working on this, I have gained a deeper insight into the process of creating a collection, and it is a much greater achievement than I could have imagined. 


I look forward to hearing how the rest of you are doing!


//Filippa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.