A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 22 May 2023

Field Study in VDM

 Hello everyone, 

I hope that as this journey comes closer to an end you all manage to learn more and develop your desired skills. As for me, I am still in Mykonos, inspired by all the Greek atmosphere and how people here love fashion in their own different way. The report is moving forward and I hope by the end of the week I will be done. The paper goes as I planned and have given me lots of useful information about the magic world of visual merchandising and especially in luxury brands that is the sector I would like to work after this master. 

Can't wait for the summer to finally start at this beautiful place. And also can't wait to meet you all again in September and talk about your experiences during internship and summer. 

Christina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.